My First Field Trip - Ardenwood Farm

Yesterday i went to a field trip along with Amy [ my daughter ] as a volunteer from her class. I am new to this place [ Fromont ] and dont have a car to drive so, it was basically Amy's friend's mother who asked me to volunteer for the class - trip. I heard a lot about the "field-trip". So was really excited to be part of it . I was in charge of 2 kids. Their class teacher was not been able to go, so it was basically "4 Mom-Volunteer" who were there to manage the class.
We started from the school from 9:30 am and we were there in the "Ardenwood Farm" by 10am. It was really great to go along with the kids and Amy was super excited to see that i am there to help her class out. We spent the entire day with visiting the different aspect of this farm. Back in India i am too much familiar with such farms but for the kids here it is a total new experience and all of them were enjoying a lot. Some kids are over enthusiastic, where as some are less excited, some of them were having endless questions and some of them were like too keen to find the miracles in nature ...
We went for a horse driven train ride, and it was great to have that ride ...it was a new experience for me as well :-)

There is no age of learning ...i believe this very strongly.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Housewives - some thoughts about this word ...

Good to have backup ...

Jhansi -- my memoir of first interaction