Simply Luck!




i am having a history of leaving the things behind and there after i remember that i lost it :(. But in recent past it seems that my belonging are too honest with me, they are not very keen to leave me. Like i got my mobile back after loosing it similarly i lost my wrist watch also in a shopping mall. Actually, i was walking with Amy, my daughter in the mall where My husband was roaming somewhere around that mall, we came together but he was looking for some electronics good and i left him there. After coming out of the shopping mall i remember that my wrist watch was not there. I was very very upset as that was a gift.Actually the clip of my watch was loose and it slipped out of my hand.After 10 days to my surprise i found that one morning My husband returned my watch to me :-). I was totally surprised that from where did he get it ? Actually, he was following me and as soon as the watch slipped from my hand he saw that and hide that and after he returned me back. It seems that now a days my belongings love to stay with me.

Some things are with me for to stay ... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Housewives - some thoughts about this word ...

Good to have backup ...

Jhansi -- my memoir of first interaction